Frederick County Public Schools can be used for community events and other activities. Your request must be submitted online through CommunityUse and is not officially approved until you receive an email notice from SchoolDude that your request is "Approved and Activated."
If you have never used CommunityUse before, follow these steps to create an account:
- Read Regulation 721R, Operations and Finance - Equal Access to School Facilities, Students, and Staff
- Go to CommunityUse and click "Log in to Request Facility Use" in the top right corner.
- When you get to the Login page, click "Create One" (Note: You will need to accept the terms and conditions before you can create your account.)
- Wait for an email to confirm your account request has been approved.
- Login to CommunityUse and submit your request (View submission directions)
If you already have an account, login to CommunityUse.
Contact Diane Robinson or John Lee.